- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 3 TBS 1% milk
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3 fully ripe, mashed medium bananas
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup (any grade is fine)
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp. maple extract
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. maple extract
- 1-2 TBS 1% milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9" loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the mashed bananas, maple syrup, oil, maple extract and milk.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until JUST combined. Add in the walnuts and spread batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack.
- To make glaze: Combine the powdered sugar with maple extract and enough milk to make smooth. Pour over banana bread.
Prep Time: 00 hrs. 10 mins.
Total time: 60 mins.
Tags: banana, bread, maple
Servings - 16 Serving Size -1/16th of loaf Points Plus per serving - 5 Points+
Calories - 180.9, Total Fat - 8.6g, Carb. - 2.7g, Fiber - 1.1g